Monday 21 January 2013

*study mode on*



It really hot out there
And I, currently tersadai kat atas katil :3
Waiting for a prince to come and make my day
Wait and wait and waitttt
Wasting my time, surfing the internet
And do all the haha-ing thing alone! Haha, sadly
Yeah, sadly :( *lap air mata*
Hello, guys, dont look at me with your troll-to-be face
Please. Im not used to be lonely. 
Terpaksa berseorangan, as Sha just ring my phone once
And I didnt manage to answer it on the dot, phathetically :(

So then, in order to pretend that Im happy
 with what I am doing now, at the moment.
Me, surfing the internet like an internet maniac :3
But the fact is, Im not! :B Hehe
But then, suddenly, I click on a link and in just a second
this little troll page came out -,-




Seriously, rasa terkena tau takkk ?? -,-
Ohh, Sampainya hatimuuu, memerli dirikuuuu *singing*
Haha. Okay enough. 
Thanks for reminding me to stay focus.
Geology exam gonna hit by tomorrow
So, Bye bye Twitter, Facebook, Babyblog and etc
And Hye hye tutorial, uniwork, notes and so sooo onn.
Exam Exam Exammm! *holding sepanduk* :B
K, tata, Assalamualaikum :)

*Start revising notes*
..Krikk Krikk Krikkk..

xOxO,
Enadhiya :)


0 comments: